The Action in Japan was led and coordinated by Africa Japan Forum, in Tokyo.
Letters have been prepared and sent to Embassies of Australia, Belgium, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Central Africa Republic, China, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Ethiopia, European Union Delegation to Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malawi, Mauritania, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Portugal, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Africa, Republic of Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Meeting with the Embassy of the United States
Communities and Civil Society representatives visited the Embassy of United States on 14th of February.
The following representatives attended the meeting.
- Masaki Inaba, (Program Director for Global Health, Africa Japan Forum)
- -Kaori Hirouchi (Program Coordinator, Africa Japan Forum)
Signatories of Communities and Civil Society Organisations
- Africa Japan Forum
- Japan AIDS & Society Association
- Japan Advocacy Network for Drug Policy
- Malaria No More Japan
- PLACE TOKYO
- Sex Work and Sexual Health
- Stop TB Partnership Japan