The Action in Cameroon was led and coordinated by Civil Society for Malaria Elimination (CS4ME) and supported by GFAN Africa.
Letters have been prepared and sent to Embassies of XXX
In addition, face-to-face meetings were also held with the Embassies of Germany and France to hand over the letter. Letters were also handed over to Local Mayor of Akom and Honourable Parliamentarian Joshua Oshih.
Visit at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
Communities and Civil Society representatives met with XXXX, Head of the Cooperation to hand over the letter.
Visit at the Embassy of the French Republic
Communities and Civil Society representatives met with Gilles Thibault, Ambassador at the Embassy of France.
Visit at the Embassy of the United Kingdom
Communities and Civil Society representatives met with the Ambassador of the Embassy of the United Kingdom on 18th of February.
Signatories of Cameroonian Communities and Civil Society Organisations
- CS4ME: Global Civil Society Network for Malaria Elimination
- PHICC: Public Health International Consulting Center
- ISA: IMPACT SANTE AFRIQUE
- MCCAM: Malaria Consortium -Cameroon Coalition Against Malaria
- AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- CSCCS: Coalition des organisations la Société Civile de lutte contre le Sida
- POSITIVE GENERATION
- AVENIR JEUNE DE L’OUEST
- POSITIVE VISION
- RECAP+ : Réseau des personnes vivant avec le VIH
- MALARIA NO MORE
- CENODA -Sangmélima
- SOS WOMEN-Meyomessala
- CÉDER -Mvangan.