Sign on To support
by FOLDing YOUR OWN ORIGAMI ANIMAL
A Necessary Moment for Collective Action.
We cannot say the digital experience is the same as being physically together – sharing ideas, sipping coffee and folding paper animals!
But we can say… we are together digitally to #FightForWhatCounts because we are #BetterTogether!
For the GFAN AP-led campaign “In Extraordinary Times… The Power of More”, we have created a digital sign on that departs from the tradition using a digital origami crane or elephant to capture the number of supporters of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria call for the world to come together to achieve at least US$18 billion for 2023 – 2025.
Scroll down below to sign on with your digital animal.
Your E-Support Counts because
In Extraordinary Times…
We Are #BetterTogether with the #PowerOfMore!
General Instructions Before You Start Folding:
Please go through the instructions carefully before you fill in your particulars and start. You will receive a digital copy of the origami paper of your design at the email you signed on with,
- Depending on your internet speed, the widget below might take some time to load. Please do not (1) refresh the page when you have filled in your information and started the digital folding, or (2) click backwards to go back to the previous page on your browser.
- The sign on works best accessed via a desktop/laptop computer with a mouse. Please bear with us as we are fixing the compatibility issues with mobile and tablet devices.
- Only one submission per email ID is allowed.
- After filling in your personal details:
- On your desktop/laptop, please (1) left click on your mouse or trackpad and move the cursor in the direction of the arrow until you see the green tick below your origami animal and release; or (2) simply click on the head of the arrow and it will automatically fold the origami paper.
- After you have finished your origami animal and click “Done”, you will be taken to a page where you can rotate the origami animal that you created to take screenshot(s) of it from different angle.
- Obtain a copy of your origami animal via signing on your laptop to post on your social media with the hashtags #BetterTogether #PowerOfMore #MeetTheTarget #FightForWhatCounts :
- Screenshot on Mac OS: Press command + shift + 4 and select the area of the screen you want to see screenshot of to capture the image.
- Screenshot on Windows PC: To take screenshot, tap the Windows key + Print Screen key. The display of your computer will briefly dim to indicate that a screenshot has just been captured. The screenshot will be saved to the Pictures > Screenshots folder
- Recording on Mac OS: On your Mac, press Shift-Command-5 (or use Launchpad) to open Screenshot and display the tools.
Click the 4th tool to record the entire screen, 5th tool to record a portion of it. For screenshots – when you click on 1st tool, you can capture the entire screen, the 2nd tool, you can capture the window and with 3rd tool you can take screenshot of a portion.
- Recording on Windows PC: Hit the Windows Key + Alt + R to start screen recording. A small recording widget showing how long you’ve been recording appears somewhere on the screen, most likely in a corner.