Association des Jeunes Pour La Lutte Contre le Paludisme (AJLP) in N’Djamena with the support of GFAN Africa and Civil Society for Malaria Elimination (CS4ME) led the action in Chad.
Letters were sent to the embassies of Kingdom of Belgium, People’s Republic of China, French Republic, Federal Republic of Germany and United States of America.
In addition, letters were also send to the President of the Republic of Chad, Minister of Finance and Minister of Health.
A press conference was also organized by the Communities and Civil Society in Chad parallel to the Global Action to disseminate information on the Sixth Replenishment of the Global Fund. The following media institutions attended the press conference;
- Journal le progrès
- Télévision nationale tchadienne.
- Radio nationale tchadienne(RNT)
- Radio Fm liberté
- Journal ndjamena Bi-Hebdo
- Journal abba garde
Signatories of Chad Communities and Civil Society Organisations
- l’ONG réseau national tchadien des associations des PUVIH.
- Groupe tchad stategy Medias Tic
- Association des jeunes pour la lutte contre le paludisme (AJLP)
- Action des jeunes pour la lutte contre la tuberculose (AJLTB )