The action in Gabon was led by Réseau des Églises pour la Santé and was supported by GFAN Africa and Civil Society for Malaria Elimination (CS4ME).
Letters were sent to the embassies of People’s Republic of China, Federal Republic of Germany, Republic of India, Ireland, Italian Republic, Japan, Republic of Kenya, State of Kuwait, Grand Duchy of Luxemburg and Unites States of America.
Meeting with the Vice President of Gabon
Communities and Civil Society representatives met with the Vice President of the Republic of Gabon as part of their Valentine’s day action.
Meeting with the Representative of the World Bank in Gabon
Communities and Civil Society representatives met with the World bank Representative in Gabon to hand over the letter.
Meeting with the Minister of Tourism
Communities and Civil Society representatives met with Minister of Tourism to hand over the letter.
Signatories of Communities and Civil Society Organisations
1. RENAPS/AJ signataire titulaire
2. Réseau Gabonais des personnes vivant avec le VIH (REGAP+)
3. Coalition de la Société Civile Gabonaise (CSCG)
7. Croix Rouge Gabonaise
10. EGLISE LE TORRENT(BETHANIE)
11. AfriYan Gabon
13. JEUNESSE SANS FRONTIERES
14. Association des Médiateurs en Santé du Gabon
16. Club Regard sur la Province
17. ASSOCIATION DES PETITES VICTOIRES